Some interesting links that I found while browsing the web today:
- A Cloister of Wolves and Fire: The King of Marvin Gardens
- Bright Wall/Dark Room: What Can We Forgive?
- Cartoon Research: Anatomy of A Project: Behind the Scenes on Organizing a Thunderbean DVD.
- Deja View: Kimball’s Cricket
- Film Comment: Deep Focus: Christ Stopped at Eboli
- Movie Poster of the Day: 1969 Polish poster for LES CREATURES (Agnès Varda, France,…
- The Atlantic: With Great Power Comes a Lot of Fun
- The Daily Notebook: The Visionary Difference of Robert Siodmak’s Film Noir
- the diary of a film history fanatic: March 2019 in Films
- The Outline: Inside David Lynch’s scariest scene
- The Outline: A letter from the editor
- The Outline: There’s a new way for MySpace music mourners to revisit the past